|繁體中文 切换到宽版

服务器里的北京 - 老北京网

 找回密码
 注册老北京网

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4676|回复: 1

老舍茶馆 Lao She Teahouse

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2008-9-12 00:43:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

老舍茶馆专辑 Lao She Teahouse

7日,下午,前门,老舍茶馆。7th Sep, afternoon, Qian Men, LaoShe Teahouse.


2分钱一碗大碗茶,捧场的人很多。I tried it with my strong curiosity. Amazing taste with Chinese atomosphere. P.S. The bowl is cute.

过客老妈妈,“还是那个味儿”,有着北京的腔调。I can't wait giving the nice lady a big shot. Remember the old Beijing.
 


不但喝茶,有传统节目欣赏。 Beijing Opera is a tradition of Beijing character. But the price is a little high.

P.S. Just have a look  


 


阁楼很雅致。The photos, on the wall, record the history of Lao She Teahouse.


大碗茶 碗琴。An unique instrument. Hope to see it played someday, maybe forever.


 


门童还是那个门童。 You can't imagine what Beijing has been through. Everyone enjoys the fantastic changes and at the same time, everyone is yearn for the old Beijing

点茶。Order the tea. It is made of bamboo. P.S. The prices of the tea are same for foreigners! LOL



茶馆菜肴离不开茶叶。 The mustard is hot. But I love it.


 


The napkin is delicate. I still remember that I receieved the napkin as a gift. shame


主食,“五谷”杂粮。烤鸭,北京特色。The corn is delicious with sugar. Beijing Roast Duck is so called sign of Beijing



特别推荐:茶馆特色:上上签。材料:胡萝卜,豆腐干,羊肉,茶叶做调料。 清香。

It is called Good Luck. Forgive my Chinglish translation.


民乐合奏,皮影。边吃边看。Watch the special also free programs. Relax....



顺便说一句,想去一定要提前订位置呀

BTW. Please book a table before you go















回复

举报

 楼主| 发表于 2008-9-12 00:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

1.7th Sep, afternoon, Qian Men, LaoShe Teahouse.7日,下午,前门,老舍茶馆。
2.I tried it with my strong curiosity. Amazing taste with Chinese atomosphere. P.S. The bowl is cute.为满足自己强烈的好奇心,小心一试。 奇妙的味道中带着中国韵味。附注:那个碗很可爱。

3. I can't wait giving the nice lady a big shot. Remember the old Beijing.
 我忍不住给这个老妈妈一个特写。 记录老北京

4.Beijing Opera is a tradition of Beijing character. But the price is a little high.

P.S. Just have a look 京剧是北京的传统特色。但这里的价格有点高。附注:一旁看两眼就好

5.The photos, on the wall, record the history of Lao She Teahouse.墙上的照片记录着老舍茶馆的历史变迁

6.An unique instrument. Hope to see it played someday, maybe forever.很特别的中国乐器,希望可以看到它的演奏。 也许某一天,也许永远。

7.You can't imagine what Beijing has been through. Everyone enjoys the fantastic changes and at the same time, everyone is yearn for the old Beijing不敢想北京曾经历过什么。每一个人都享受着他的巨大变化,与此同时,每一个人又怀念着老北京的点点滴滴。

8.Order the tea. It is made of bamboo. P.S. The prices of the tea are same for foreigners! LOL 点茶。竹子做的茶单很特别。附注:给中国人和外国人的价钱是一样的!XIXI

9.The mustard is hot. But I love it.芥末很辣。我就喜欢

10.The napkin is delicate. I still remember that I receieved the napkin as a gift. shame

精致的纸巾。还记得收纸巾作为礼物的经历。

11.The corn is delicious with sugar. Beijing Roast Duck is so called sign of Beijing

配上糖的“五谷”很美味。 北京烤鸭,老北京的招牌

12.It is called Good Luck. Forgive my Chinglish translation.

这道叫做“好运”,原谅我的中文式翻译。

13.Watch the special also free programs. Relax....看着“免费配送”的节目,放松。

14.BTW. Please book a table before you go


顺便说一句,想去一定要提前订位置呀



您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-11-25 01:02 , Processed in 1.107832 second(s), 5 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部